Ok, like the title says, I'm definitely not very good at blogging, but I hope that I can better eventually. Life continues to go on, and time seems to get faster and faster. I am beginning to truly admire the gift of time, since it seems that most of the time it slips out of my hands. I have read my scriptures in the morning for the past two months. It seems that somehow, times stops while reading in a way, I don't feel like I'm running. When I look at the clock it has been longer than I thought it was! I have learned to appreciate the little moments of pondering that reading in the morning brings.
Lately, I have been feeling rather absent minded (evidence of writing this post over a month later), I feel as if somehow my life is involved with several different ones. Between the students I work with at work, and my clients, I have found myself thinking plenty of them. Since this started happening, I have decided to have some famous "self-care" as they call it. I have started running 3 times a week, which leaves me pretty tired but feeling renewed and ready for another day. I have also decided to start doing cross-stitching again as a past hobby of mine:) I still have to decide what to do, but I'm sure it will go somewhere in our living room.
Ok enough complaining, I feel extremely grateful! Even though life has been busy, I continue to feel blessed by a loving Heavenly Father. I have been thinking a lot the talk by Dennis E. Simmons "But if not" (highly recommend it!). It has made me ponder about the real meaning of trusting Him. I feel that sometimes we say we trust You...but please do it my way haha I have started working on asking for a spirit of acceptance of those things which I consider should be taken away; yet, might not be and still have faith in Him. Why shouldn't I? After all, He knows me better than I will ever know myself. This sentence has stuck with me "Men accomplish marvelous things by trusting in the Lord and keeping His commandments - by exercising faith even when they don't know how the Lord is shaping them" or should I say even when I don't know how the Lord is shaping me. Because I truly don't know sometimes, I just know that He is, and that knowledge gives me comfort.
I am grateful for this time in my life when I get to unify what I believe in, with my clients, my secular education, my marriage, and who I am as a daughter of God. It seems that within my sometimes chaotic life there is order, there is meaning, there is a sense of the greater, it is only a matter of being willing to pause open my eyes and truly see it.
1 comment:
Neni! Me da muchísimo gusto que hayas vuelto a escribir, para saber un poco de tí, mientras estás tan ocupada! Te cuento que yo entré a FORD!!! :) en comunicación interna y responsabilidad social yeiii soy jefa jajajaja te extraño y te quiero mucho :)
Post a Comment