The happenings of the Chaney casita

Saturday, September 22, 2012

My other (better) half

You know you're a lucky woman when your husband comes home after a tiring day of work, sees you just lying on the bed with your face buried on the pillow facing a huge headache and without being asked gives you a back massage. Yep I'm a lucky woman! Today I want to write about my other and better half: my sweet husband. I realized that when I was learning so much during our first and second years of marriage I was completely away from my blog, so I don't have many posts from the time we got married as most of the posts were written during our dating days - awww. Well, yes he is my better half for many reasons but here's just a few.
1) He was worthy of taking me to the temple to be sealed to him, and made me feel like a princess on our wedding day - and continues to do so today
2) When we get upset with each other he has never been afraid to say "I'm sorry" (and with that charming smile of his all is forgiven haha)
3) He always makes a big deal and celebrates all of my small and big accomplishments (small like the first time I baked a pie and big during my Master's graduation dinner)
4) He is oh so romantic! A true gentleman!
5) He is a terrific dad! (This during Alex's blessing day)
6) He appreciates everything I do as a mother
7) And last but not least, he makes me LAUGH!
Thank you dearest, I love you!

No comments: