The happenings of the Chaney casita

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sigh...Life

So most of the time we sigh when something goes wrong, we feel frustrated, etc. You get the idea whenever there is something negative. This particular sigh is positive. I sigh whenever I see little Alex crawling all over the house, and trying to walk - yes he's trying to let go of the couch while cruising! I sigh whenever Brian looks straight into my eyes and tells me he loves me. I find myself "sighing" a lot lately. Life is full, life is good. So here's the little update or recollection of many sighs. 

1) I love playtime - although it is exhausting! He continues to amaze me with his curiosity and the new things he can do with that tiny body.




I mean just look at that face! And yes that is an old destroyed Ensign

2) I absolutely adore my boys, they're really my entire world...and they look oh so cute together!



3) We love chocolate pudding and water! Alex loves his pudding and likes making a mess with it - yep I'm still working on my OCD hehe









4) Happy Thanksgiving! We spent a fun Thanksgiving with my in-laws and we were just fascinated looking at Alex play. He got a big boy chair which he loved! He would look out the window several times a day and enjoyed going to eat with all of us...oh the joys of good food!









Yes, I have sighs for a lifetime.


No comments: