The happenings of the Chaney casita

Monday, February 4, 2013

Alex's first Birthday Party: The indestructible T-rex

Well after finally getting all of the pics from his birthday onto my computer I'm ready to report on it. His actual birthday was on a Wednesday in which we stayed home to relax and just pamper him.



I took what seemed like a million pictures and made him some special salmon (he LOVES fish) along with a bit of a cupcake with a candle. It was just our little family. It was perfect!




Then on that Saturday we had his birthday party with family and friends. I will have to say that it was stressful haha but he was such a good boy and behaved like an angel for all of his party willing to cooperate and ready to have fun!







I had his cake ordered to go along with the birthday party theme: dinosaurs! I went to Provo bakery, it was beyond scrumptious and they didn't charge me for the decoration, a good place to go if you need a cake!


And presenting: the indestructible t-rex pinata! All the kids beat it several times and after not getting a scratch the adults got to get rid of their built up frustration haha and beat the thing....and after many attempts the t-rex was still alive! I mean the hitting stick pretty much broke and the t-rex only lost part of his mouth haha we had to manually open it to get the candy!




We opened presents, which was a lot of fun! It was funny that he didn't eat the cake but just played with it haha and made a mess thank goodness people gave him clothes as presents as I had to change him because his pants were completely covered with frosting.








It was a celebration I will not forget, my little boy will never be one again, but I know that this day will always be special as he continues to grow and fill that cake with more candles.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

FELIZ CUMPLEAƱOS A TU CHIQUITO LINDO!! ;) Que bueno que tomaste muchas fotos y que la pasaron super bien. Besos!

Unknown said...

FELIZ CUMPLEAƱOS A TU CHIQUITO LINDO!! ;) Que bueno que tomaste muchas fotos y que la pasaron super bien. Besos!

Neni said...

Yunuen gracias! SI estuvo muy bien, pero siempre se siente raro cuando tu chiquito esta creciendo jaja besos!